CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Nothing better...

There is nothing better than waking up with a newborn nuzzled up to your breast in the morning! I love co-sleeping with my daughter so much! I enjoyed it with my boys also, but they moved so much and made tons of noise all night long. S is out once I am and we sleep all through the night and the mornings are so sweet. She will wake up when I do and her smiles are the perfect start to a great day!

2 comments:

Housefairy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Housefairy said...

Such a wonderous feeling, there is nothing like it...even when you havent slept a wink, the sun coming up and shining down on the little snuggle baby at your breast so tiny and precious. Enjoy enjoy enjoy :)