CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Check this out

http://homebirthtalk.com/?p=164

This is the joy of giving birth.

This is what I want!

I know many people who will read this may say to get over it, to be happy I had a natural birth, but gosh the difference of an ass of a doctor in the room to loving people makes the difference. I expected my birth to be joyful, for people to be smiling, not to have horrified looks on everyones faces because of the actions of ONE person. Not to have someone screaming at me, words cannot even begin to explain the impact this has had on me.

But, gosh look at the pictures on this site I posted, they are amazing and so many women can have it. Birth is not something to be feared, our bodies WORK, they REALLY do! Trust it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I don't know what to say after reading your letter to the doctor who attended your birth. I'm sorry it was so terrible for you. It was a painful read.

Enjoy those mornings with your sweet one at your breast, they grow so fast!

Thank you for the link to my website.